How to prevent phishing attacks？
- Login password, transaction password: should not be same or similar;
- Be sure to open Google verification code and other certifications provided by the platform, including but not limited to: confidential Q&A, authentication, etc;
- Check the domain name before each landing: guapai.com
- Select reliable anti-virus software and continue to update;
- Encrypt your computer and cell phone;
- Ensure safety of computer: dedicated computer recommended with only Linux, Chrome browser, password manager plug-in;
- Use a secure network: use a wired network as far as possible. If you have to use WiFi, it is recommended to use VPN to transfer flow.
- Do not share accounts with others;
- Do not give your account information to others, especially Google secondary verification code, trade password, etc.
My cell phone number has been used to verify another user account.
One cell phone number can only be used to bind one account, so please unbind your cell phone from the unused account.
I lost my cell phone and password used to register Guapai (guapai.com)
Please send your contact number, identity authentication information and detailed problem description to Guapai customer service E-mail email@example.com. The complaint acceptance panel would help you.
How to ensure security and stability of the system?
Guapai chooses to entrust trusteeship for its trading platform in many countries of different continents, whose main server is AWS (the world's best, not one of the best, network service platform), protecting users’ privacy and information under security monitoring by 24/7/365. While preventing malicious attacks, multi-core processing can guarantee network speed, regardless how huge its flow volume is.